Senior Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant
Beneco has been a proud leader in the field of rehabilitation services since 2006, operating across multiple compensable insurance schemes. Join an award-winning and caring team and be recognised for your contribution with a variety of perks, ongoing career development and a fantastic work environment.
Why Join Us
At Beneco we’re dedicated to making sure our team is as well looked after as our clients. We offer:
- Competitive salary package – Plus generous bonuses and allowances
- Awesome perks – Phone and laptop provided, collaborative culture, Reward & Recognition program
- Excellent work/life balance – Flexible working arrangements, half-day Fridays, regular social events and loyalty leave
- Fully funded professional development – Comprehensive induction training, ongoing support and development, and future leadership opportunities
- Fantastic culture in an award-winning team – Join a supportive and approachable team in a fun working environment
About the Role
We currently have an exciting and diverse opportunity for a Senior Rehabilitation Consultant to join our industry-renowned team. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting individuals to recover from injury and return to work through a client-centred approach, focusing on health and wellbeing
- Managing a portfolio of cases including Workers Compensation NSW, NDIS, CTP ComCare and WHS
- Conducting various Workplace Assessments, Functional and Vocational Assessments and Ergonomic Assessments
- Documenting case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
You’re passionate about connecting with and helping others feel their best again. Your excellent communication skills, integrity and positive attitude make you a valued team member, and you also have:
- Proven Occupational Rehabilitation experience
- AHPRA Accredited Psychologist, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist/ASORC or RCAA Accredited Rehabilitation Counsellor/ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Extensive NSW Legislative WC knowledge
- Valid Australian Drivers’ License and own vehicle
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience and passion for this fantastic opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the “Apply for this job” button now and send through your resume and cover letter, or email email@example.com for more information.