We are a team of highly skilled and experienced allied health professionals. Now in our 16th year, Beneco continues to be an award-winning leader in the market. Our services are client-centred and holistic, as our work continues to grow so is the need for more amazing team members to join our supportive and fun team.
Our purpose is to champion the rights of all in creating long-lasting positive outcomes. We believe in collaboration for good. We believe processes are only ever as good as the people who use them. Good people find the best answer – human collaboration is a key to our success.
At Beneco our core values serve as guideposts for who we are and how we treat people
- Be collaborative
- Act with integrity
- Lead the way
About the Beneco Graduate Program
As a graduate, if you are looking to be challenged, then Beneco is the place for you. Unlike other workplaces, you will be provided with support through our success-proven graduate program, and we will provide you with strong foundations as you get started in your career.
If you graduated in 2021 or will graduate in 2022 and are keen to work in occupational rehabilitation, we encourage you to apply. We have a highly skilled, diverse team alongside a comprehensive graduate development program.
The Beneco Graduate Program means that you are provided support from day one you will receive formal training, mentoring and hands-on experience performing various assessments.
Benefits & Perks
Our success is due to our incredible team, so our emphasis is always on employee well-being, culture, learning and development. At Beneco, we continuously work to provide our team with endless opportunities and benefits
- Industry leading graduate and training programs
- Half-day Fridays, Regular social events and Loyalty leave
- Supportive and fun work environment- brand new offices
- Funded professional development
- Ongoing training and structured career progression
- Attractive salary package and allowances
- Formal training and mentoring from supportive team members
- Employee bonuses and rewards program
- Company Pool car option
- Unmatched workplace culture
- Free access to onsite gym and pool
- Mobile phone and laptop
About the role
- identify needs and liaise with various stakeholders to develop tailored plans to assist people with an injury to return to meaningful work
- write professional reports
- various assessments -workplace, functional, pre-employment, ADL’s, vocational
- opportunity to work in other service areas, such as RTW coordination, fitness for work assessments, ergonomics
Who should apply?
- You must hold the same values as us
- You must hold a university degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling.
- AHPRA/ASORC/RCAA/ESSA accreditation
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Hold a full drivers license and access to own car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working hard but equally enjoy having a good laugh
If you are an aspiring individual looking to make a positive difference in people’s lives, let’s talk!
How to Apply
- click the Apply button to submit resume or email your resume to email@example.com
- our interview process involves: an initial phone interview, in-person interviews & reference checks